Pettitt’s SuperValu currently have vacancies for – Static Guard – Wexford Area.
Main Purpose of the Role: The Static Guard will be responsible for working with Store Management to reduce the loss and wastage of company assets as well as maintaining an effective security system and presence in the stores. Some travel between stores will be required.
- Follow security procedures across all areas.
- Maintain a security presence in store at key times i.e. in store patrolling.
- Work to prevent stock loss through monitoring pilferage, theft, shoplifting and waste.
- Monitor security systems to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Establish and enforce effective security control in respect of staff, goods inwards and customers.
- Carry out investigatory work as required.
- The detection and apprehension of those causing loss to the company.
- Liaising with local Gardai, external security personnel and alarm companies on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain high level of awareness of stock loss amongst management and staff
- Other duties as may be required as part of team in store.
Main Qualities & Experience:
Trustworthiness, discretion, follow through, attention to detail, proactive, able to work on own initiative. Minimum of 3 years experience in retail. Must hold valid PSA license. Shifts will include primarily evening and weekend shifts.
Please forward your CV to: email@example.com
Pettitt’s SuperValu is an equal opportunities employer